ThredUP is a platform to buy and sell used and/or new apparel, primarily clothing. However, ThredUP is a little different and easier, for sellers! As a seller with ThredUP, it’s as simple as signing up, and ordering what they call a “Clean Out Bag”. Once you do this, they send you a huge, prepaid, bag – a fun green one with while polka dots! All you have to do is throw all your extra clothing and shoes – and now handbags! – into the bag, and leave it on your porch. The bag will be picked up and delivered to ThredUP’s facility, where it will be sorted, and you will receive cash, via Paypal, for all the sellable pieces! Awesome, right? As a buyer, it’s just a super easy website where you can browse and buy! The other awesome thing about ThredUP is that it’s great for parents – they allow you to buy & sell children’s apparel! Kids grow out of stuff so quick, and it’s such a waste of money. The only thing you can do is hand down or donate your kids’ apparel. ThredUP helps you monetize on all your children’s apparel!
On Monday, ThredUP launched ThredUP X, and here’s everything you need to know –
- thredUP X is thredUP’s collection of premium designer brands for women.
- Apparel, shoes, handbags and accessories from designers like Kate Spade New York, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Joie, Hudson, Tory Burch, rag & bone, J Brand, Milly and Tibi are a few examples of brands that will be featured in the thredUP X Shop. (Generally speaking, these pieces sell brand new starting at $150).
- Our favorite mainstream brands – like GAP, J. Crew, American Apparel – aren’t going anywhere, so thredUP will be a one-stop shop for creating the perfect high-low outfits.
- Now you can sell women’s premium and designer items to thredUP and receive premium consignment payouts up to 80%!!
- Their consignment pricing structure lets you weigh in on the initial listing price so you have more control over the sale of your item.
So, sign up right now, order your “Clean Out Bag”, and send them all the designer apparel that’s collecting dust in your closets! No hassle of trying to sell your own pieces, and waiting to get your money. Forget the waiting game, and cash in on your closets right away!
You can follow Stilettos & Sequins along on –