1. Record Player + Vinyl – Remember Mr. Big’s vinyl collection? Or Harvey Specter’s in Suits? I love this gift idea!
2. Cologne – Duh, I know! But, who doesn’t love a man who smells good? The YSL L’Homme Libre smells so freakin’ good!!
3. Laptop bag or briefcase – The perfect gift, especially for someone who travels a lot. The Burberry London Ormond Pebbled Leather Brief is a classic.
4. A cashmere sweater – And make it a red one, just for Valentine’s Day!
5. Art of Shaving kit – This is, apparently, like the Hermés of shaving shtuff. You can also get the carry-on kit!
6. Really cool eyewear – Specifically, these Warby Parker aviators! Mostly, so you can borrow them!
7. Beats Headphones – They’re not my style, personally, but people seem to love them!
8. Awesome cufflinks & tie clips, and what not – I love these Lanvin engraved, gold-plated cufflinks.
9. A sharp (do people still say sharp?) coat – This Selected Williamsburg wool-blend trench coat is pretty sharp!
10. A watch – Creative, right? Ok, not really, but I love this Michael Kors Watch in black.
Bonus – You will always win if you get him a Best Buy giftcard, or sports-related shtuff.
Don’t forget to enter my $410 Valentine’s Day Cash Giveaway (ending this Sunday) and $1000 Cash Giveaway
Follow my Sales + Affordable Finds & Valentine’s Day boards, on Pinterest!
You can follow Stilettos & Sequins along on –
Bloglovin’ / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest