I am so thankful for this blog because it’s allowed me to meet some really incredible women. Recently, I received the Lovely Blog Award from one of these women. Richa, along with her sister Shruti, blogs at Urban Mantra. Urban Mantra is a lifestyle blog chronicling their adventures living in two different cities – Richa lives in NYC and Shruti in DC. I wanna thank them for giving me this award – y’all should check them out for more about food, fashion, travel, reviews and more!
The rules for the nominated blogs are the following:
1) Thank the person who nominated you.
2) Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post.
3) Share 7 things about yourself.
4) Pass the award onto 15 nominees and let them know.
So, here are 7 things about me –
- I learned classical Indian dances – Kathak & Bharatnatiyam – for several years, as a kid.
- I love paneer (Indian cottage cheese).
- I’m slightly obsessed with leopard print.
- I went through a phase where I thought sneakers were the coolest things to wear – with everything.
- I have a particular dislike towards satin.
- At some point in life – hopefully, soon – I want to be fluent in Spanish & French.
- I feel very strongly about Android > iOS.
- Hogger & Co
- City & Burbs
- Marionberry Style
- Penny Pincher Fashion
- Profresh Style
- Don’t Shoe Me
- The Fabulous Life of Not-So-Rich & Famous
- Style Delights
- A Little Bit of Lacquer
- Shoes N Booze
- Roots, Wings & Other Things
- Love Laugh Mirch
- Scarlet Stiletto
- The Zing Of My Life
- Renew It